Welcome to our blog

We aim to bring you interesting and helpful information about osteopathy and complementary medicine within Bristol and beyond.......

Monday 21 January 2013

Teaching in Finland

I have just returned form Finland teaching a course on Specific Tissue Correction Technique.


This is a very gentle manipulation therapy which I have developed over the last 25 years. It has proved non-traumatic and successful for many patients. It was great to share these techniques with my Finish group of students, many of them have been studying with me for several years.

The weather was a bit severe for us Brits! Minus 20 degrees with wonderful clear skies night and day giving a typical northern glow to the atmosphere. If you are interested in our education courses Log on to Integrated Osteopathic Studies.   Giles Cleghorn   Follow me on Twitter Like us on Facebook www.chandosclinic.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment